It’s been a LONG HOT SUMMER here in France ! We’ve had a lovely time with our art hungry clients. They’ve loved it ! We have been out and about to some lovely spots where great artwork has been created; and it has been lovely to see the enjoyment and satisfaction of our guests. This is a very satisfying kind of job; when guests have loved the easiness of what we can offer. Thanks to the lovely area in which we live, and the great weather that has graced us, year after year. Looking forward to Spring/Summer 2020 !!
We are now offering a day’s art, which can be booked for any week day Monday to Friday.
It includes everything you will need for your art.
09.00 – 09.30 coffee and croissant
2 course lunch served around 12.30
Tea and cake served in the afternoon
It is a great day out, and will get your creative juices flowing.
Sometimes, we busy people, forget that we can be artistic and really enjoy creating something beautiful. So don’t pass it by, have a go, it’s surprising how much you can learn and enjoy yourself at the same time; it’s just a matter of making some time for you !
The Weekend Break offering will be for Friday 17 May to Sunday 19 May, with Art Tuition on Saturday. The weather in mid-May is usually warm and sunny.
The weekend goes like this:
- Arrive on Friday; You’re free to explore the garden and pool, or take a walk or bike ride around the local area to take in the fresh air and get your bearings. Or just relax !
- Dinner is at 7pm. And you’ll be able to meet your art tutor Glyn, to get to know each other, and find out more about the format for Saturday’s art . Dinner is a 4 course meal served at 7pm in the gazebo weather permitting or in our dining room. Home cooked, and a glass or two of house wine.
- Saturday morning, continental breakfast, (Cereals, Yogurts, Cold Meats and Cheese, French bread, Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Fruit Juice, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate) served from 7.30 am – 8.30 am.
- 9.0 am, make your way to the Art Studio, where we will discuss our art projects for the day. After which we will go out into the garden (weather permitting), to work with the beautiful surroundings.
- 10.30 Morning coffee break.
- Light lunch 12.30 – 1.30 when we can also discuss our morning’s achievements.
- 1.30 back to our art projects in the garden, until 4 pm.
- 4 pm Tea and cake.
- Then there’s plenty of time to relax and enjoy your surroundings, before your evening meal.
- Dinner served at 7pm, and more time to relax.
- A good night’s sleep, and breakfast on Sunday morning, before your departure.
The Weekend Break offering is new for us, and hopefully just the sort of thing you would enjoy with some fellow artists or good friends ! To get away from it all, and to welcome in the warm summer months! And Why Not ?
Please Note: for anyone who might like to come visit us for the Saturday’s Art Class only; we are flexible to be able to do that as well, and you will be very welcome !
Call Clare to get all the details of prices etc..
It’s almost the end of March, when we begin our courses. We have both, whole week and single days of tuition available from April to June, and also September to October.
It’s time to book your space and give yourself that well-earned break.
Life lately, has it ups and downs; but that doesn’t mean that we have to stay at home watching it all unfold !
So why not buck the trend and have a wonderful art holiday in rural France.
Come and see our beautiful countryside, and take up a relaxing pass-time. Enjoy being creative with pencils, brushes and lots of colour. It will help you de-stress and refresh your body and soul.
Kick back and relax, we’ll make your stay comfortable, and enjoyable with plenty of great projects to keep you occupied.
See our Availability page for dates, you deserve it !
So that’s it for our 2018 courses.
It has been a really good start for us in 2018, and we’ve learned such a lot along the way. All good for helping to make a great residential art experience, even better in 2019.
So, check out our 2019 course dates against your own calendar to see which course week(s) will fit into your schedule for 2019; see the Availability Page for all the available course dates.
Don’t forget that if you’re looking for a taster, or don’t have far to come, then a ‘Single Day’ of tuition, might just get your arty juices flowing again ! All dates are on the Availability Page. Scroll down to the Art Tuition Dates 2019; all ‘Single Day’ available dates are on a Tuesday.
We’re looking forward to meeting new artists, both experienced and beginners in 2019 !
Don’t wait too long to book, or you might miss your preferred date.
If you’re looking for something a bit different and you’ve always had an idea that you have a budding artist inside you… then look no further… our art tutor will gently lead you towards a good understanding of how to begin your journey into the world of art.
You will soon find that making time for yourself, and creating your own art will be so satisfying that you will want to delve deeper and be more adventurous with your art.
Don’t delay, it starts next week, both weekly full board courses, and single day courses with meals (Tuesdays only).
See Contact Us for Booking details.