- Free transfers from/to: Airport (Limoges) or Local Train Stations (St. Sebastien), La Souterraine and Argenton-Sur Creuse.
- Continental Breakfast, (Cereals, Yogurts, Cold Meats and Cheese, French bread, Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Fruit Juice, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate) served from 8 am – 9 am.
- 10.30 Morning coffee.
- Light lunch 12.30 – 1.30.
- 4 pm Tea and cake.
- 4 Course dinner served at 7pm in the gazebo weather permitting or in our dining room. Always Home Cooked meals, including many traditional French dishes, and a glass or two of house wine.
- Sunday evening, welcome drinks and BBQ, with fellow artists and friends, and your course tutor.
The Art Part of Your Visit
5 Days drawing/painting with your course tutor.
- 2 Days on site, 3 away days (weather permitting) – Crozant, Vallee de la Sedelle, Fresslines, St Benoit du Sault, Gargilesse, La Celle Dunoise.
Free Facilities Available to You as Part of Your Stay
- You are free to use the pool or hot tub.
- Also available for your use are: Petanque, Board Games, Badminton, Archery, Reading Books and DVDs.
Bring Your Pet
If you are travelling independantly well behaved pets are welcome. Please supply your own pet food. However, there is no pet sitting service available.
Please Note We can accept no responsibility or liability for any accident, loss or damage in respect of use of the pool or other leisure facilities offered (See ‘insurances’ on the Smallprint Page)