The Weekend Break offering will be for Friday 17 May to Sunday 19 May, with Art Tuition on Saturday. The weather in mid-May is usually warm and sunny.
The weekend goes like this:
- Arrive on Friday; You’re free to explore the garden and pool, or take a walk or bike ride around the local area to take in the fresh air and get your bearings. Or just relax !
- Dinner is at 7pm. And you’ll be able to meet your art tutor Glyn, to get to know each other, and find out more about the format for Saturday’s art . Dinner is a 4 course meal served at 7pm in the gazebo weather permitting or in our dining room. Home cooked, and a glass or two of house wine.
- Saturday morning, continental breakfast, (Cereals, Yogurts, Cold Meats and Cheese, French bread, Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Fruit Juice, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate) served from 7.30 am – 8.30 am.
- 9.0 am, make your way to the Art Studio, where we will discuss our art projects for the day. After which we will go out into the garden (weather permitting), to work with the beautiful surroundings.
- 10.30 Morning coffee break.
- Light lunch 12.30 – 1.30 when we can also discuss our morning’s achievements.
- 1.30 back to our art projects in the garden, until 4 pm.
- 4 pm Tea and cake.
- Then there’s plenty of time to relax and enjoy your surroundings, before your evening meal.
- Dinner served at 7pm, and more time to relax.
- A good night’s sleep, and breakfast on Sunday morning, before your departure.
The Weekend Break offering is new for us, and hopefully just the sort of thing you would enjoy with some fellow artists or good friends ! To get away from it all, and to welcome in the warm summer months! And Why Not ?
Please Note: for anyone who might like to come visit us for the Saturday’s Art Class only; we are flexible to be able to do that as well, and you will be very welcome !
Call Clare to get all the details of prices etc..